Busy as a bee ...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's been a busy week around our house ... lots going on with everyone and I'm trying to get ready for the Bread and Honey Festival in Streetsville this weekend. I'll be there with Scrapbook Queens!

I was at the store today pulling together my product to take to the festival ... we are setting up tomorrow night! I will be taking most of my display pieces from the store so if you are at Scrapbook Queens on the weekend - my product and class project samples will be in Streetsville so you will have to "buzz" over to visit us!!!

I was watching the SQ team pack up product this afternoon and it looks like there will be lots of show specials and demos. I'm planning on taking some things to work on ... so if you live in the area and have a chance to come see us ... we'll be at the Arena!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment: