and the winner is...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{add drum roll here}
Debbie Saenz! Congrats Debbie ... I'll get your prize in the mail as soon as I get your mailing information!
My charms kits are in Scrapbook Queens now and I will be selling them at Scrapfest in April. I'm still working on my finishing touches on my display unit for these charm kits ... it's a little over the top and I'll post photos once it is complete!

Thanks so much to everyone for visiting my blog, leaving comments and linking up with me!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lorrie, YIPPEE!!!! I'm so excited...I'm doing a celebration dance!! This is the FIRST time I've ever won a blog giveaway! And yours is VERY SPECIAL, Love it! I can't wait to create my charm with this kit! Also to see your completed display unit.

    Thanks SO SO much!
    I'll email you now with my address :)
    Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete