Join me for a Special Makeful Workshop at BRIKA Yorkdale next week.

Saturday, December 12, 2015



I'd like to personally invite you to attend a special Makeful Workshop at BRIKA Yorkdale on Wednesday December 16th from 6 to 8pm. 

 I know that this can be a busy time of year but you deserve to treat yourself. What could be better than spending a couple of stress free hours crafting with me?!



I'm going to show you how to use chalk markers so you can personalize a gift box and we'll create a festive tissue paper tassel garland that might inspire you to host a New Year's eve party ... even if it's just a party for two!

If you have not been to the BRIKA pop up shop in the Yorkdale Mall you are going to love it - trust me. It's full of amazing handmade items and the Makeful learning studio in the back of the store is a crafter's dream space.

My crafty friends already know about Makeful - it's a new TV channel celebrating the creativity within all of us and it's in free preview right now. Makeful's programming combines food, design, DIY & style shows.

Space is limited for the workshop and you must RSVP by December 14th to blueantevents@blueantmedia.ca

I'm really happy that In lieu of a workshop fee we're asking everyone to bring a non-perishable food item or small donation for the local foodbank. 

I hope to see you on Wednesday! It's going to be fun.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!