fairy angels

Tuesday, July 13, 2010


I've been working on a small project for a friend's daughter the past week ... I can't talk too much about it just yet because her business is not "open" for a couple of more weeks ... but the project has been making my head spin and I keep dreaming about so many new ideas that I just can't seem to get them out of my head and onto paper fast enough. Once everything is in place, I will ask to take some pictures to share.

I have had so many people in my life that have helped me to develop and grow ... too many people to start naming names. I have always felt blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life that have seen a talent in me ... encouraged me ... helped to open some doors for me so that I could dance through them.  It's like having fairy angels watching over you.

Today ...  I feel like I am a fairy angel ... and it feels good. 


2 comments:

  1. it's true isn't it- the creating yourself rather than the finding yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you put this! and I can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete